Call us: 239-980-4544
Contact Us, If you would like to receive a free quote or more information.
Tuffy's Outdoor Services LLC
FL State Lic #SCC131151890
All residents in Cape Coral are allowed to water two days each week regardless of the source for the irrigation water. If you use the City's dual-water system or a private well, you must follow the two-day watering schedule. See the schedule below for your days and times.
The "address" is the last number of your "house" address. For example, if your address is 1926 SW 15th Avenue, the "6" in 1926 is the guiding number.
Here is the two-day schedule that is in effect for all of Cape Coral:
Monday and Friday: Midnight to 4 a.m. for addresses ending in 0
Monday and Friday: 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. for addresses ending in 1
Wednesday and Saturday: Midnight to 4 a.m. for addresses ending in 3 and 5
Wednesday and Saturday: 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. for addresses ending in 7 and 9
Thursday and Sunday: Midnight to 4 a.m. for addresses ending in 2 and 4
Thursday and Sunday: 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. for addresses ending in 6 and 8
Properties or developments up to and including five acres in size with irrigation systems that must irrigate multiple properties with different watering times will be allowed to water on Monday and Friday from 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. This includes but is not limited to duplexes, multi-family units, compound use and mixed use units.
Properties or developments more than five acres in size with irrigation systems that simultaneously irrigate multiple properties with different watering times shall be allowed to water on Monday and Friday from 12 a.m. to 8 a.m. This includes but is not limited to multi-family, compound-use and mixed-use units.
Other watering restrictions:
[GATOR Irry watering w hose]
Watering of new lawns and landscaping during a 45 day establishment period shall be permitted on any day of the week from 2:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
The following uses of irrigation water are permitted at any time:
(1) Required watering in of lawn chemicals.
(2) Pressure washing, car, truck or trailer washing, boat washing, and flushing boat motors after salt water use.
(3) Hand watering using low volume irrigation methods.
(4) Water use for cleaning, adjusting, and repair of irrigation systems provided that an attendant is on site and for not more than ten minutes per week for the entire irrigation sy'tem (if the irrigation system is not divided into areas or "zones") or for not more than ten minutes per area or "zone" per week (if the irrigation system is divided into areas or "zones").
(5) Irrigation integral to an ongoing business enterprise, such as a golf course (greens, tees and fairways only), a nursery or agricultural operations, is permitted to the extent necessary to reasonably meet the business's minimum agronomic needs and for freeze or heat damage protection.
Source: City of Cape Coral Goverment